The Sales Manager for FuseMail® Sweden will lead and manage all sales operations for Sweden for WeCloud and the FuseMail organization – part of the global FuseMail® business unit in j2 Global. The key objective of the position is to grow incremental and new sales for our email security services, while reducing customer churn.
Reporting to the General Manager Fuse Mail® Europe. This role requires a proven successful track record of building and managing all aspects of a sales organization including lead management, customer acquisition, customer development, and business analytics.
- Lead day-to-day operations of sales, and account management to channel partners and end-customers for the email security business in Sweden.
- Create, manage, train, communicate, and continuously improve all sales operations and account management processes.
- Manage a team that currently includes around 7 people.
- Achieve overall sales objectives including: new revenue growth, incremental revenue growth through upsell and cross-sell, lead conversion rate, and churn.
- Drive additional revenue through cross sell and up sell to existing customers and channel partners
- Create and analyze sales performance, pipeline, and other key metrics to enable business decisions and identify trends.
- Oversee CRM data quality/integrity.
- Develop and drive business planning, marketing programs, and goal attainment.
- Drive daily accountability for reps on sales objectives and other metrics in the sales process.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Customer Support, Finance, and Marketing.
- Coach, mentor, develop, and measure the staff performance in support of overall sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain effective collaboration with the product team to provide customer feedback for new product enhancements.
- Manage sales territories and lead management.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience managing sales operations in a fast-paced, high performance IT team environment of which a minimum of 5 years managing a sales team of direct reports.
- Proven experience with SME and Corporate recurring revenue models; SaaS experience a plus.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Track record of growing existing and new customer revenue.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills to effectively work with various departments.
- Proven thought leadership, strategy making, and sales leadership experience.
- Experience with direct sales.
- Ability to build strong internal and customer-focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of team building and development.
- Firm grasp on metrics and report building. Obsession with results and accountability.
- Ability to understand technology and explain concepts, and/or solid experience in the industry.
Founded in 1994, FuseMail was one of the world's first hosted messaging specialists. With over 15 years of experience in providing hosted email services to businesses, we have the expertise to ensure that your valuable corporate messages are always delivered safely and securely. FuseMail offers a variety of email services that can be tailored to the needs of SMB and SME sized businesses (20 to 2,000 seats), including email hosting, security, archiving and encryption. FuseMail's award-winning outsourced email services protect more than a million email boxes every day and can ensure that your valuable corporate messages are delivered safely and securely—while remaining more cost-effective than self-managed in-house systems.
FuseMail (a j2 Cloud Services Company) offers a variety of email services that can be tailored to the needs of SMB and SME sized businesses (20 to 2,000 seats), including email hosting, security, archiving and encryption. FuseMail's award-winning outsourced email services protect more than a million email boxes every day and can ensure that your valuable corporate messages are delivered safely and securely—while remaining more cost-effective than self-managed in-house systems.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.