Located in our NYC office, we are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our Commerce team with the goal of developing and maintaining long-term client relationships. In this role you will liaise with online retailers, emerging brands, affiliate networks and technology partners. Internal collaboration with several teams including Editorial, Marketing and Business Intelligence will also be a main function of this position.
The Account Coordinator role is an ideal position for someone who is a self-starter, enjoys working on multiple projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position will function across several Ziff Davis brands and advertiser categories.
- Prospect new brands/products and apply to applicable affiliate programs.
- Regularly engage with brand representatives to build and maintain a strong partnership.
- Negotiate commission rates and sell sponsorships across all sites and products. Build and present custom placement opportunities.
- Communicate with internal analytics team to ensure programs meet revenue goals. Provide reporting and insights with major clients and internal stakeholders.
- Identify areas for optimization; consistently seek incremental revenue opportunities.
- Work with Operation and Merchandising teams to ensure content is effectively monetized and all tracking is properly integrated.
- Provide regular updates (weekly) on partner performance and new developments.
- 1-3 years of account management or other relevant experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Clear understanding of commerce metrics and how to impact them (cost per click/acquisition, conversion rate, AOV, etc).
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to take analysis and learnings into action and execute optimizations within specified deadlines.
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to clients and senior management.
- Experience with affiliate marketing and platforms preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Business Suite including Google Sheets (Microsoft Excel equivalent).
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.