Marketing Manager - Health eCareers
Health eCareers is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to create and implement B2C marketing programs that drive user growth and user engagement. This role is an integral part of our marketing team, responsible for managing multiple marketing channels, testing new strategies, tactics, and campaigns, and helping Health eCareers advance its position as the leading career resource for health care professionals.
- Partner with the Senior Marketing Manager on the development, management, and optimization of marketing campaigns across email, search, social, and display
- Oversee paid social activities including strategy, budget, optimization as well as collaboration with the content team to align editorial and organic social efforts
- Conduct multivariate testing with tools like Google Optimize to validate hypotheses and drive continuous improvements in our marketing efforts
- Lead all marketing efforts that support our critically important association partners to drive new partner acquisition, user growth and user engagement
- Collaborate with partnerships, product, sales, and other internal teams as needed in order to achieve key objectives
- Evaluate marketing channels, campaigns, and tactics through thoughtful data analysis and use insights to focus efforts solely on activities that drive results
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in direct response marketing
- Experience managing organic and paid marketing channels
- Must be strong in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We’re passionate about bringing products to market that help healthcare professionals make the most of their calling. We enable healthcare employers to reduce time to fill and improve the quality of candidates they engage with. We partner with leading healthcare associations and communities to deliver market-leading career centers. We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job as of the date this job description was prepared. Management reserves the right to modify this job in order to meet business needs.
Health eCareers helps healthcare providers make the most of their calling. With thousands of healthcare employers across the United States and a network of more than 60 exclusive association and community partners, Health eCareers supports qualified healthcare providers in finding opportunities with employers looking for top talent. Health eCareers also offers industry news and career advice targeted to your healthcare specialty, as well as the latest healthcare salary data. For employers, Health eCareers has innovative recruiting tools and services and healthcare hiring insights that you won't find anywhere else. To learn more, visit healthecareers.com. Health eCareers is service of Everyday Health Professional.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.