- Support current Service Cloud and Sales Cloud environments while assisting with the vision and standards for new Salesforce.com solutions.
- Develop and maintain custom data input screens, reports, dashboards, validation rules, and workflow.
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, etc.
- Manage data migration and data cleansing from existing applications and spreadsheets into new Salesforce.com applications.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Assist with the training of new and existing end users
- Create, execute and maintain automated customer communications at various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Identify usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, marketing, and sales operations
- Assist in the design & implementation of APIs and web-based interfaces.
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
- Work with outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners as required.
- Develop training materials and train users on Salesforce.com functionality
- Work closely with Salesforce Administrator, business and outside vendors to provide the support for j2’s business teams.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience administering both Service Cloud and Sales Cloud deployments.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Force Administration, some apex coding and development knowledge is required. Good knowledge of Surveys, Cases, Marketing queues and overall business process is required.
- 3-5 years experience with custom configuration of Salesforce.
- Experience with writing Apex Triggers, Dataloader and some custom code
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to Multi-task and lead a project.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's degree in and IT-related program is preferred, or equivalent years of direct experience required.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.