Digital Media QA Coordinator - Everyday Health
The Digital Media QA Coordinator focuses on quality assurance (QA) testing and testing coordination across the Everyday Health Professional digital and print campaign portfolio. The Coordinator also provides design and HTML/CSS coding support to the Creative Services team.
The Digital Media QA Coordinator is responsible for completing comprehensive product testing of client-approved promotional campaigns to ensure accuracy according to MLR client guidelines prior to assets being deployed to targeted healthcare providers. In addition, the Coordinator provides graphic design and HTML/CSS coding support to the Creative Services team. This role provides both functional and organization support across the Everyday Health Professional portfolio of products and pharmaceutical clients.
- Support Design testing efforts for multiple projects and releases, including integration, system, performance and user-acceptance
- Troubleshoot testing issues to ensure that digital email creatives render and function as approved by clients
- Prepare and validate HTML/CSS code for maximum deliverability
- Test digital assets on multiple browsers, email platforms and all mobile devices
- Evaluate, document, and correct rendering or link errors in HTML and CSS
- Continue to troubleshoot testing issues with the Creative Services team to successfully deploy campaigns
- Partner with Creative Services team members and Account Executives to ensure testing requirements are documented, understood and executed
- Track and report on established QA standards
- Drive established QA practices and methodology for the Creative Services team
- Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies
- Work with team to develop, implement and adopt testing practices and expectations
- Collaborate with Creative Services team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services
- Maintain testing processes in ProofHQ
Other Design Responsibilities
- Create digital drivers in Adobe Creative Suite and HTML
- Assist Graphic Designers with client submission file preparations
- Apply basic principles of enforcing the integrity of multiple brands and style guidelines
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline (graphic design, digital media, web production, etc.)
- Must be comfortable using MAC OS X and have a basic knowledge of the following applications:
- HTML/CSS and the ability to write code inside multiple frameworks
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organization
- Ability to proactively communicate deadlines
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- ProofHQ, Jira, Campaign Monitor, and Returnpath experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, knowledgeable and passionate for success
- Can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve problems and bring timely resolution to issues
Self-motivation, teamwork, prioritization and the management of diverse tasks are critical to success in this position. This person must have the ability to work under pressure, utilize effective time management and have a willingness to take ownership of projects.
We are a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions. We attract a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to our premier health and wellness properties. We enable healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payors and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes. Our content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media. We are committed to empowering and inspiring people to live their healthiest lives every day.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.