Marketing Analyst/ Manager - Everyday Health Inc.
The Everyday Health Professional team is breaking new ground and we want you to be a part of it! We are looking for someone to bridge the gap between the data technology teams and the client-facing teams, and in collaboration with them, define, test, and build data-analytic tools and platforms to enable business operations and accelerate its growth. The candidate will also manage a team of data analysts who develop and deploy analyses that facilitate and enhance the promotional campaigns our business undertakes on behalf of our clients.
More specifically, this role will ➔ Own client reporting across the promotional campaign life-cycle from
pre-sale to extension/conclusion.
➔ Specify and guide the data analysts in building out core client deliverables such as insight reports and data feeds.
➔ Work with data engineering and reporting teams in driving data and process automation priorities.
➔ Represent our data capabilities and offerings to current and prospective clients
➔ Contributing to, and building deep-dive and client insight presentations
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline, economics, or statistics with 10+ years experience in marketing or customer analytics, or a Master’s degree in the above disciplines with 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Sound conceptual understanding of quantitative marketing.
- Proficiency in SQL and in either Excel or any open-source spreadsheet.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing teams.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Strong ethic on collaboration and teamwork
Desirable skills and experiences
- Analytic experience in pharma, marketing or advertising agency, or martech firms
- Exposure to the market-research function including survey design, sampling, reporting, and analytics.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in R and/or Python
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Tableau and/or Qlik products
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.