Senior Salesforce Engineer
Employer: J2 Global Inc.
Job Location: 6922 Hollywood Blvd, Suite#500, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Position Title: Senior Salesforce Engineer
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Summary of Duties:
- Implement various advanced fields like Picklist, Dependent picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, sharing rules, Approval and Workflow Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Implement Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Case Management, Data Quality Management.
- Work on Queues, Public Groups, Assignment Rules, Auto Response Rules, Escalation Rules and Implement Roles, Profiles, Users, object level security, field level security, Administrative permission, record level security, sharing rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Use SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Work with various salesforce.com objects like Campaigns, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Price Books, Reports and Dashboards.
- Identify and recommend where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study plus 2 years of system analyzing, program analyzing, or related IT experience. As an equivalent alternative, employer will also accept a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience.
Demonstrated Knowledge or Experience of:
- Salesforce Administrating;
- Custom configuration of Salesforce;
- Service Cloud and Sales Cloud deployment; and
- Developing and implementing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, VisualForce Pages, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, Batch Process, APIs and Web Services.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.