Corporate Inside Sales Representative
- Sell and market j2 Cloud Services® line of products and services to new and existing clients within a defined geographical territory
- Reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Establishing key account relationships
- Identifying & qualifying sales opportunities
- Thoroughly analyze and understand current and potential customers’ needs and objectives in order to successfully determine the appropriate solution
- Continuously updating and maintaining prospects for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data in CRM
- Managing the initial sales process from lead to close
- Maximize sales in a defined territory
- Provide return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals
- Utilize and ensure accuracy of information in CRM
- Employ the use of j2 sales methodology to investigate and identify customers’ needs and determine solutions
- Lead proposal development for accounts to ensure the best overall presentation of the company to the customer
Job Requirements and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a web-based sales environment
- Degree from accredited your year college or equivalent work experience
- Good working understanding of a common sales cycles, with experience in discovery, prospect education and closing tactics
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including C level executives
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.