Sr. Product Manager - Offers.com
Senior Product Manager
Ziff Davis, a subsidiary of j2 Global, Inc., is a leading global digital-media company operating in four core verticals: Technology, Gaming, Healthcare and Shopping. Its brands –PCMag, Mashable, Geek, IGN, Everyday Health, AskMen, Offers.com, TechBargains, and BlackFriday.com – produce and distribute premium content across multiple platforms and devices. Ziff Davis delivers advertising, performance marketing, data services and licensing solutions to thousands of clients worldwide. Ziff Davis publishes in 25 languages and successfully partners with local publishing operators across 114 countries.
Ziff Davis Commerce is looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager to support our growing Product Development Team. Ziff Davis Commerce is building a premier suite of centralized tools to unify tracking, reporting, and commerce content used internally across all Ziff Davis properties. We need a product manager to help us get there.
Got a passion for building back-end systems? Ziff Davis Commerce is looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager who is inspiring, creative and curious, who will play a key role in executing the Ziff Davis Commerce vision. As a Product Manager you'll be responsible for guiding our products from conception to launch to integration with Ziff Davis properties around the globe.
- Manage the roadmap to ensure that the needs of your internal customers are being met.
- Internal subject matter expert and product owner for our Internal Tools team, responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining a suite of tools and systems integrations.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, sales, support, and engineering and translate their needs into requirements for our internal products.
- Map out processes that the tools support identifying areas for process improvements and operational efficiency gains.
- Coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Drive the organization to strategically smart decisions related to our internal systems
- Collaborate with the engineering manager to prioritize features
- Run user studies with internal operational customers
- Relentlessly reduce operational complexity
- Focus on user experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management or a Product Owner role.
- Experience working with eCommerce or affiliate marketing strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Understanding of the technical implications of complex and highly scalable applications.
- The ability to dive right into a big project and manage it from start to finish.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty; egos need not apply
- Prior examples of building complex products from ideation through many releases and continual improvements.
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.