Data Analyst - Health eCareers
About Health eCareers
Health eCareers helps healthcare providers make the most of their calling. With thousands of healthcare employers across the United States and a network of more than 60 exclusive association and community partners, Health eCareers supports qualified healthcare providers in finding opportunities with employers looking for top talent. Health eCareers also offers industry news and career advice targeted to your healthcare specialty, as well as the latest healthcare salary data. For employers, Health eCareers has innovative recruiting tools and services and healthcare hiring insights that you won't find anywhere else. To learn more, visit healthecareers.com. Health eCareers is service of Everyday Health Media Inc.
We are looking for a Data Analyst that’s not only intrigued about the data, but also how we actually collect it. This role requires an individual who is tenaciously driven to discover trends and anomalies from collected data, is able to create visually appealing reports, and is an exceptional communicator across technology and business stakeholders.
- Develop custom dashboards to help stakeholders understand business health and support their decision-making process.
- Leverage tools, primarily Tableau & Google Analytics, to build ad hoc reports and allow stakeholders to further understand key business trend
- Assist business stakeholders with interpreting data, generating key business insights, and making data-driven business decisions.
- Analyze web site behavior to determine areas of improvement.
- Create insightful and easy to understand data visualizations to show trends.
- Acquiring data from multiple data sources to manage and design the reporting environment.
- Collaborate with leadership and business stakeholders to determine and address data and reporting needs for various company projects.
- BS/BA; relevant field of study preferred (mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, business, or marketing)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing reports and generating insights.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools.
- Identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making.
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau.
- Experience with SQL a strong plus.
- Google Analytics a plus.
We’re passionate about bringing products to market that help healthcare professionals make the most of their calling. We enable healthcare employers to reduce time to fill and improve the quality of candidates they engage with. We partner with leading healthcare associations and communities to deliver market-leading career centers. We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.