Sr Marketing Manager
The Sr. Marketing Manager works with j2 Global’s marketing team to support a variety of marketing activities and brand management. This positions reports to the Managing Director, Cloud Backup EU and is responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives as outlined in the annual enterprise marketing plan for the UK, IE, NL, NO, DK, IS, and SE.
- Responsible for developing the marketing plan and budgets for KeepItSafe® marketing activities.
- Serve as overall project manager and liaison for demand generation and content creation activities in support of KeepItSafe including but not limited to;
- Product Communications (ISV launches or updates)
- M & A marketing communications and rebranding
- Localization of marketing materials in required languages
- Demand generation (email, direct marketing, webinars, list acquisition, etc)
- Sales tools (data sheets, white papers, presentations, etc)
- Awareness Media buying with print and online sources
- Social Media
- Performance reporting, analytics, measurement, campaign analytics
- Creation of new and/or localization of existing sales tools and product collateral to support language and regional messaging requirements, i.e., data sheets, white papers, sales presentations, webinars, call scripts, and other documentation as needed.
- Develop, implement and manage inbound and outbound marketing strategies that optimize website and online content to attract visitors and convert them to leads.
- Manage and coordinate marketing, advertising, media buying and promotional activities as directed.
- Develop and manage relationships with marketing agencies and third party marketing vendors.
- Responsible for establishing analytics, metrics and dashboards, and distributing this information via regular reporting to all key stakeholders on a monthly or as needed basis.
- Work cross-departmentally to gather assets, create business requirements, establish marketing goals and objectives, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the –global sales teams ensuring effective communication of all marketing campaigns
- Manage all elements of trade-show and event logistics, including booth space rental, ordering services, shipping logistics, graphic displays, lead retrieval, reporting, etc.
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our services.
- Communicate and evangelize business and technical advantages in live training events, speaking opportunities, social media, trade shows and customer meetings.
- 5 or more years of Information Technology/ SaaS or Cloud Services product marketing experience.
- 5 or more years of campaign management experience in Inbound Marketing or Internet business in a fast paced B2B environment.
- Demonstrated ability to show lead growth, and pipeline development for enterprise markets.
- Experience managing/coordinating all aspects of a project lifecycle for multiple projects simultaneously with individual production schedules.
- Must be well versed in current advertising trends, best practices, reporting, and maintain knowledge base of future trending.
- Mastery of written communications with experience developing high-impact sales materials for a successful enterprise technology, SaaS or Cloud Services company.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Proficient to expert experience with Salesforce.com
- Proficient to expert experience with Marketing Automation tools, i.e., Marketo, Eloqua
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and present effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in providing financial analysis and presenting information.
- Experience in coordinating all aspects of tradeshow and event management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Economics, Interactive Media or a related field or equivalent experience.
Key personal competencies:
- Excellent decision-making
- Excellent Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Project leadership
- Formal presentation skills
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.