At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work. The Talent Acquisition Team seeks a Recruiter who will be responsible for identifying top tier talent, maintaining proactive sourcing activities and ensuring qualified applicant pools are identified while partnering with Hiring Managers and HR Business partners. As an ambassador of multiple brands, you will ensure all candidates have a world-class experience with us.
j2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the right place for you.
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and place qualified candidates.
- This includes posting jobs, pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates both on the phone and in person, and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop action plans to maximize candidate sourcing
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Develop networking and referral base with Internal and External diversity groups
- Directly source and recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts
- Creatively attract top talent in a timely manner using multiple sources to cost-effectively recruit
- Build strong relationships with HR managers and hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum 5 years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with high volume exempt and/or non-exempt positions
- Minimum 3 years corporate recruitment experience with proficiency using ATS systems, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and/or SAP
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY- this is not a remote opportunity
- Must be willing to submit a background check
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Relevant market area recruiting experience in digital media, cloud services, finance or SaaS preferred
- Passionate about providing exceptional client service to internal and external partners and clients
- Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within team work environment
- Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
- Familiar with Jobvite ATS system and Internet savvy
- Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to J2 Global’s recruitment efforts
- Strong knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
- Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
- Able to assess staffing needs and develop and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs; experience applying web 2.0 concepts a plus creative
- Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate’s fit with the position and with the company culture)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.