We are seeking an Internal Auditor who will Administer the IT Controls, Internal Audit procedures for IT and certain operational audit functions within the company as the organization grows and changes.Administer the IT Controls, Internal Audit procedures for IT and certain operational audit functions within the company as the organization grows and changes.
Conduct specific risk management work on e-commerce-based revenue recognition process and other key applications supporting the company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
Administer the compliance and regulatory needs of the company in conjunction with the Internal Audit department’s overall responsibility for specific compliance requirements.
Conduct operational performance analysis and audits at the request of Executive Management and in alignment with the overall goals of the Internal Audit Team.
- Perform IT audit work for Oracle, Enterprise Applications and Complex billing platforms.
- Perform testing of controls over IT security, IT applications, Change Control and IT Operations.
- Perform audits of databases, operating systems and data warehouses.
- Perform Information Systems Audit general controls reviews.
- Document Internal Controls Testing and Remediation efforts.
- Develop and update SOX narrative documentation.
- Review internal controls to assure that corporate assets are properly safeguarded.
- Assessing the accuracy of external financial reporting, including providing direct assistance to the company’s external auditors in conjunction with their audit of the company’s financial statements.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Resourceful and detail oriented.
- Initiative to take on complex tasks, own them and present results to executive management
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Assessing compliance with governmental and regulatory rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Financial Systems and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge of SEC Reporting procedures.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Four to six years of experience as an auditor with public-company internal controls, internal audit and IT operations experience.
- Background in e-commerce and telecom businesses is preferred.
- A strong understanding of enterprise level information systems management operational responsibilities is required.
- CISA or CIA credential preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in MIS and /or accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are required.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Excel; Intermediate skills in MS Word.
- Experience with a big 4 accounting firm is a plus.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Strong sense of teamwork is required.
- Ability to multi-task and have high energy with a strong work ethic.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.