Sr Manager, Campaign Measurement - Everyday Health
Everyday Health Consumer is looking for a superstar with an understanding of digital media to join the Insights and Optimization team and propel campaign performance. As part of the team, you will not only work to ensure campaigns are successful but also launch a revolutionary measurement platform. This opportunity is perfect for an independent and outgoing self-starter, as you’ll be communicating with internal teams daily, working with clients and presenting findings regularly. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment where they have the opportunity to learn, be creative and have a significant business impact. This role is a perfect blend of marketing, analytics and sales, and will report into the Head of Behavioral Insights and Optimization.
- Own media campaign performance for digital campaigns, including strategic setup, optimization and reporting
- Work with a cross-functional team (Sales, Client Success, Editorial and Product) to improve data efficacy and drive performance
- Act as a leader in understanding the campaign measurement landscape, including emerging technologies and methodologies
- Aid in the development and management of our data sales products through audience segmentation and targeting
- Partner with Sales team for new business development (RFI/RFP responses) and client relationship management
- Manage relationships with internal teams and 3rd party measurement vendors and data providers
- Regularly present findings to internal key stakeholders and clients
- Face challenges head on and be ready to move quickly with creative solutions for the business
- 3+ years of related analytics/measurement/insight experience, health/healthcare experience a plus
- Clear understanding of, or experience with, 3rd party data sources such as Crossix, Symphony Health and IQVIA
- Expert at making data actionable, contextually relevant, and compelling – a true storyteller!
- Direct experience with digital marketing and online media performance analyses, including ROI modelling
- Understanding of pharma markets, including product life cycles, a plus
- Proactive – results-focused, initiative-taker, detail-oriented, creative thinker and dynamic team player
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple, cross-functional projects and meeting tight timelines
- Proven leadership ability and relationship management skills (internally and with clients)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to talk about data to people who don’t live in a data world
- Strong Excel (pivot tables, conditional formulas and formatting, etc.) and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Psychology, Sociology, Economics or other relevant graduate degree
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.