- Implement marketing activity to develop the online fax brands (primarily eFax® and MyFax®) across Europe.
- Understand the product and become the voice of the customer within the marketing team.
- Take responsibility for specific digital campaigns (e.g. PPC, display, SEO, email, social and video).
- Work with data sets to identify trends, understand campaign effectiveness and identify customer segments.
- Build and drive creative and compelling web content.
- Create compelling prospect and customer communications (written and visual).
- Work cross-departmentally to deliver product improvements.
- Support report weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- 1+ years working in a marketing role.
- Experience working on digital advertising campaigns such as PPC, SEO display and email.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in content creation and use of CMS systems an advantage.
- Experience in data analysis preferred.
- Qualification in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Economics, Interactive Media or a related field or equivalent experience.
- A team player but also with the ability to work autonomously.
- Fluent English – both written and spoken.
- Additional European languages (German, French and Spanish) an advantage but not required.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.