Director Strategic Partnerships - Everyday Health
Everyday Health Consumer is seeking a Director Strategic Partnerships to join our dynamic sales organization. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Director will have quarterly and annual revenue responsibility and will be integral part of building and monetizing agency and pharma relationships in order to drive sales revenue and future growth. It is essential that the candidate has proven track record in digital advertising sales and selling across digital platforms and products.
If you’re the kind of person that thrives in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment, we would love to see you make an impact on Everyday Health’s future!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively navigate the ad agency and pharma landscape; develop and maintain deep, credible relationships with key decision makers/senior level executives
- Build strategic plans for your clients and ad agencies that focuses on customer understanding, relationship building and driving revenue
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to create strategic customer solutions that drive revenue, while building creative and unique solutions for clients
- Establish a well-organized and methodical sales process to ensure you meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Self-directing and fully responsible for gathering all research, assets and data necessary to ensure a solid presentation to clients
- Works closely with Integrated Marketing team on RFP process for Custom Ad Solutions.
- Prospecting, lead-generation and development of new accounts while servicing and building on an existing advertising base of clients and agencies as well as your own network of contacts
- B.A/BS in Communications, Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of sales experience with 3 years minimum of digital sales
- Pharmaceutical Sales background and strong working relationships in advertising sales; client-side and agency relationships
- Must be organized, energetic, detail-oriented and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive revenue targets
- Results-driven orientation, superior client management skills, excellent follow-up and follow-through
- Ability to structure and close a sale
- Independent self-starter who comes equipped with target contacts and can get up and running
- High degree of integrity and business ethics
- Willing to travel as needed
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.