We have a fast moving, high-speed development environment and self-host our multi-petabyte storage cloud. We constantly optimise our platform for the best possible throughput and cost/GB.
- Build and maintain web portals for Livedrive, LiveVault and our main partners
- Always strive to deliver high quality products, even under time pressure
- Focus on clean code and best practices
- Ensure your code is bug free through automated tests and code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Always look to optimise applications for maximum speed and efficiency
- Ensure all web pages developed follow mobile-first principles and meet a high standard of accessibility
- Pair and share knowledge with others in the team
- Work closely with QA from the definition of new stories to the final release
- Work with the rest of the team to define new features and improvements for our web portals
Requirements and Experience:
- 3+ years in a technical role
- Strong PHP working knowledge
- Knowledge of design principles for building a scalable application
- Good knowledge of web mark-up, semantic HTML, including HTML5, CSS3
- SOLID design principles, clean code
- TDD, unit and automated testing
- Some experience consuming RESTful web services
- Experience working in agile development environments.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Good understanding of .NET web framework and C#, ASP.NET MVC & web accessibility standards
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.