Director - Sales ANZ
Reporting to the Managing Director, the responsibilities of the role include:
· Create and close high value Business to Business sales opportunities in the A/NZ region for Fonebox™, developing a robust revenue pipeline.
· Develop and execute sales plans to consistently deliver/exceed sales targets.
· Identify, qualify and close self generated toll free/inbound sales opportunities to increase overall market share and grow revenue.
· Engage senior stakeholders within qualified opportunities (C-suite), providing service delivery confidence through in-depth product knowledge and general rapport.
· Work with regional marketing team to develop collateral and relevant sales materials for Fonebox™.
· Develop and maintain relationships with relevant industry organization and key influencers
· Sales reporting and forecasting on a weekly basis.
· Collaborate with all levels of management and practice leaders throughout the organisation to ensure a 'total-solutions' approach to the sales process.
· Ownership of all sales presentations and proposals.
What is in it for you?
· Immediate start available for right candidate.
· Varied role utilising your sales leadership and sales skills.
· Internal support structures that go with joining an International Nasdaq listed company.
· Industry leading products that allow our customer’s businesses to grow.
· Support from senior management within the region.
What are we looking for?
· Established senior network within the Telecommunications industry.
· Strong B2B selling experience within the Telecommunications industry, with the ability to quickly build and close opportunities.
· Sales leadership, mentorship of current sales team.
· Self starter who prefers to self generate sales leads (loves talking to new prospects).
· Exceptionally strong sales skills, with the ability to understand and articulate the issues of C-Suite stakeholders.
· A positive high energy attitude who can work autonomously.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.