Business Development Manager, Healthcare EMR
Working with marketing, product management and the enterprise field sales managers you will succeed in the identification of opportunities, understanding of the technological requirements and interoperations, as well as coordinate joint sales and technology calls that position eFax® as a requisite to a complete, efficient and HIPAA complaint medical records solution offering in the Healthcare sector. Your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing insight to projects within the target EMRs, ensuring awareness of eFax® technologies and solution to the EMRs, coordinating internal resources to enable development of complex EMR technology project opportunities, capture and provide knowledge of the solutions and requirements back to marketing, sales and development that increase pipeline for, and usage of fax technology with the electronic medical records targets
- Create a process and method for engaging EMRs
- Develop and manage relationships with the critical product, development and strategic decision makers within the EMRs
- Expose and education target EMRs on the values delivered by Cloud fax, the eFax® value advantage and the technology capabilities
- Coordinate and leverage internal resources to assure proper technology planning, demonstrations, sales and marketing execution to achieve integration opportunity success
- Maintain account and contact updates and status with Salesforce.com CRM system
- Manage opportunity pipeline of potential technology integrations
- Provide information that advances the development feedback for API toolkit
- Gather technology insights for other complimentary and innovative advances that potentially expand upon the eFax® platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or computer sciences. MBA preferred
- Must be familiar in selling technology solutions to, or for electronic medical records companies
- Minimum of 5 years selling healthcare technology
- Must have a robust understanding of HIPAA compliance and requirements
- Deep understanding of medical record system use and processes
- Must have had solution selling training
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate to the “C” suite internally and externally with target EMRs
- Must be able to develop project/account plans
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.