Senior Software Developer
j2 Global® is seeking a System Developer with experience in .Net (C#), JavaEE (EJB, JMS) under JBOS/Wildfly, and SQL. Candidates should have experience developing in a distributed cloud environment. The candidate needs to be a strong team player with excellent oral and written communications skills. The best candidates will be self-motivated, focused on goals and always looking for ways to add value to the business.
- Join an established team extending the functionality and scalability of Campaigner® a SaaS email marketing service.
- Collaborate with product and project management teams to clarify requirements, provide estimates and demo work.
- As a senior member of the design team, collaborate with the team and drive the design and implementation of product projects.
- Collaborate with the QA team throughout the development lifecycle to assist with test cases development, deliver code and fix bugs.
Drive and support the overall team in the continued evolution of our development and delivery processes.
Job or Project Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor in Computer Science /Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience developing web applications in a distributed cloud environment
- Experience with JavaEE (JBOSS, Wildfly), Eclipse, .Net, C#, Visual Studio
- Experience with SOAP/REST web services
- Experience with SQL server, T-SQL and as a bonus stored procedure and performance tuning
- Excellent oral and written communications and ability to learn quickly
Experience with Team Foundation Server for source control
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.