Customer Service Advisor
The successful candidate will play a key role in the growth of j2 Global. The Customer Service Advisor reports to the Customer Service Manager and is a key member of both the Voice and Fax Teams.
This position will be responsible for dealing with customers and potential customers of j2 Global. The Advisors will answer enquiries by phone (both in-bound and outbound) and e-mail on topics such as account set-up, product usage and billing enquiries. Enthusiasm and energy are critical attributes for the position. Operating hours are business hours Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for answering customer calls efficiently, accurately and in a professional manner using excellent customer service skills.
- Retention of existing customers calling to cancel their service through active probing, engagement and discovery of their cancel reason(s) and exhausting all efforts to prevent.
- Responsible for contacting customers re-customer service issues specifically with a view to retaining customers.
- Collection calls, contact customers to collect payments and update payment methods.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the company’s products, services, policies and procedures.
- Identify and record all customer calls and provide troubleshooting aids to assist colleagues in solving problems for the future.
- Report accurately on calls inbound and outbound, record calls and call details on company systems
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous call centre, retention or customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- PC proficiency; Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The candidate must possess fluent tri-lingual verbal and written language skills, including English.
- Candidates must speak two of the following languages French & German.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.