Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for creating a positive candidate experience through administrative excellence on operational activities to hire and onboard talent for j2. The TA Coordinator must have attention to detail, work effectively with a broad range of internal and external professionals, including candidates, possess great communication and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice. The TA Coordinator must have the ability to meet ever changing recruiting procedural demands while ensuring that all business control standards are met through process compliance. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
- Full range of administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Manage the applicant flow within our applicant tracking system
- Proactively communicate with candidates and hiring managers on status & necessary activities
- Coordinate and schedule all interview activities including executive search
- Prepare, proof and send offer letters
- Manage the pre-offer and pre-employment checks
- Oversee the onboarding process for new hires
- Ensure candidate status updates happen in a timely manner
- Identify process efficiencies and opportunities for improving the applicant or hiring manager experience
- Ensure audit compliance
- Meet/exceed key performance metrics
- Coordinate new hire orientation
- Organize and track employee referral program
- Provide administrative support for reporting and metrics
- Provides backup support and desk coverage for other administrative staff
- College degree required
- Must have 2 years of direct administrative experience with an HR or Talent Acquisition function
- Must have expert level computer, internet research, all G-suite and all Microsoft Suite skills
- Must have the ability to drive project work for TA and meet all deadlines
- 2-5 years of overall professional experience
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and ability to effectively engage with a multitude of different professionals
- Must have the ability to clarify expectations and produce results on multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills and teamwork orientation
- Must be proactive with results oriented creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate and diffuse conflict
- Must foster a positive work environment with a mature and team building work ethic
- Must be resourceful and able to work independently
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking System such as Jobvite, BrassRing or similar preferred
- Experience using professional social networks preferred
j2 Global, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.