Associate Client Success Manager - What to Expect
What to Expect, the world’s best-known pregnancy and parenting brand, is seeking an Associate Client Success Manager (ACSM) to join our fast-paced team. This is a high-growth opportunity to be a key player on the team while learning the ins and outs of digital advertising. Days will be filled with a variety of different projects to support and service our customers including managing and executing marketing campaigns, analytics/reporting, contract processing and much more. The ideal candidate is hungry and looking for a great opportunity to be challenged and learn quickly.
What You’ll Own:
- Speeding up time to value. By managing the contract submission process and facilitating campaign launches, the ACSM can ensure that clients get the proper exposure in front of our audiences in a timely manner.
- Quality Assurance. By thoroughly checking campaigns, audiences and tracking reports, the ACSM ensures high quality of all output and deliverables.
- Improving the customer experience. The ACSM will work very closely with the CSM, Sales Reps and other internal teams to ensure that key deliverables are completed on time and with the highest quality.
- Identifying areas for improvement and championing process change. The ACSM role has a unique vantage point of working with several internal teams and departments. An ACSM should feel empowered to look for ways to improve our internal processes and how we serve customers. The ACSM team is encouraged to bring these ideas forward and to lead initiatives for internal and external improvements. For example, compiling new best practices.
- Supporting CSMs on day-to-day tasks. This includes joining status calls, proactively communicating on deliverables, assets and milestones to customers, helping CSMs with any program/creative ideas to make recommendations on, triaging customer issues, reports as needed. Escalating issues to CSMs as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS degree. Entry level. Ability to learn quickly.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented with strong project management experience.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented, collaborative and deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrates basic problem-solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.