Client Success Manager - What to Expect
What to Expect, the world’s best-known pregnancy and parenting brand, is seeking a Client Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-paced team. This is a critical role within the organization where you'll be given the support and tools to be a true consultant to our clients, ensuring their satisfaction and retention. This is an opportunity for someone with a customer-focused attitude who wants to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty in various aspects of the digital advertising space.
As a CSM, you will manage your own portfolio of campaigns. Success will come with making yourself an expert in your clients’ needs, goals and challenges. Then crafting campaigns that satisfy those needs, exceed those goals and combat those challenges. You will oversee the launch and ensure high performance of those campaigns, providing regular feedback to your clients and internal stakeholders. As your campaigns wrap up, you will communicate their value to your clients and provide recommendations for renewal and/or new opportunities to grow the partnership.
In addition to working with and learning from some of the most sophisticated marketers and brand names in the industry, you’ll have the added benefit of knowing that your work improves the health and happiness of millions of families around the world!
What You’ll Own:
- Day-to-day management of mobile, desktop, email and social ad campaigns including set up, delivery pacing, performance optimization and tactical client communication.
- Active participation in the creation of custom marketing programs by providing ad inventory insight, competitive pricing options, proven strategies and new ideas.
- Coordination of the launch and execution of each campaign within your portfolio, which often means managing overlapping project timelines across multiple clients.
- Ensuring client success by tracking performance and making campaign optimizations throughout the flight, communicating in a timely manner with clients and relevant internal teams.
- Build and maintain a trusted partnership with your clients and internal stakeholders.
- Prioritization of 8-12 active clients to maximize the effectiveness of WTE’s resources and drive optimum revenue.
- Updating Salesforce with accuracy and attention to detail for your book of business, as well as monthly billing reconciliation and regular internal pacing reporting.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of client service or account management experience, preferably in digital marketing.
- A proven track record of success building strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- A passion for translating data into action and uncovering opportunities in the details.
- Project management skills with the ability to influence, get buy-in and leverage internal resources across the organization and at all levels.
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and desire to learn quickly.
- A positive attitude that tells your clients that you’re happy to work with them.
- Familiarity with display advertising, direct response marketing, affiliate marketing and/or lead generation.
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- BA/BS degree.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Power Point, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.