National Sales Manager - IGN
Is sales in your blood? Come join IGN Entertainment as a Sales Manager where we are looking for someone who will strive to build relationships with customers and exceed sales goals.
What does that mean exactly?
- Represent IGN Entertainment with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Responsible for building and maintaining territory ad revenue, and when possible exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling.
- Work with existing and potential clients to determine their business needs and formulate an ad sales solution.
- Meet and exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Goal
- Ability to prospect for new business and accounts
- Focus on initiating, and developing relationships with key clients within a given territory.
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to inform and exceed quarterly business goals.
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list or territory region.
What will get you in the door?
- You've worked as a Digital Ad Sales person for at least 5-10 years
- College Degree required
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally.
- You’ve got a positive, problem solving attitude
- You’re a team-player with an outsized sense of fun
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadline
- Strong desire to win, and to continually develop their personal and professional skills.
- Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
- You’ve successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously
- You communicate clearly and effectively
It would be extra awesome if…
- You’ve got a passion for games and the gaming industry
- Experience in Game content sales
- Experience in calling on Brands targeting Young males
Here’s the good stuff about us…
- You’ll make an impact. We reach 170MM monthly users. We’re big time, but we’re not afraid to give you real opportunities to be epic and make a difference immediately.
- We’ve got a big presence, but a small team. Making your way in the world today takes everything you got. You want to be where everyone knows your name. At IGN you’re not going to get lost among countless aisles of drones.
- We have fun. It’s all about games and games are fun. Anyone can offer casual work environment, flexible hours, and benefits. We can offer that and a place where gamers as passionate as you want to share some beers (if you’re of age, of course) and plot your demise in the arcade/game room.
- We’re passionate about what we do. IGN employees understand our users, because they are our users. We have a personal interest in providing the best possible product.
- We get that there is no spoon. We encourage and support each other in creating new ideas by paying attention to the world out there, using our imagination, experimenting, and learning from success and failure.
- We value irreverence. We want you to be yourself, speak your mind, lead shenanigans, and know that nothing here is above question.
- There is value in games. We’re the experts and we’re preparing for a future where gaming is everywhere.
Come geek out with us, but be prepared to work as hard as you play. It’s serious business, after all.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.