Product Marketing Manager
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
To be successful in the Product Marketing Manager role at Campaigner, you are a balance of analytical and creative. Ideally, you have extensive experience in SaaS B2B/B2C companies, ideally focused on email marketing, marketing automation/CRM and you understand and appreciate the importance and value of these SaaS tools.
You thrive on the combination of understanding the competitive landscape, assessing pipeline and revenue trends, evaluating pricing models, collaborating with product management AND creating sticky value propositions, simplifying the complex, and delivering inspiring presentations.
You are a confident front of room presenter and can effectively synthesize information into what matters most to your audience. You’re also comfortable working at the pace and with the ambiguity that comes with a fast paced, highly competitive market. Ultimately, you’re a driven, tenacious, self-starter that is able to deliver high quality marketing and sales enablement material quickly and efficiently.
- Quickly become the resident expert on Campaigner buyer personas, Social KPIs, industry trends and the messages and hooks that drive pipeline and revenue
- Quickly become the subject matter expert on the Campaigner platform, our competitors, keeping current on new ideas, developments and trends.
- Conduct business, market and competitive analysis with support of the product marketing team
- Present marketing strategy recommendations to Marketing leadership team on quarterly basis based on business analysis
- Refine and recommend appropriate pricing plans
- Develop and enhance product positioning and messaging and effectively communicate value propositions to equip sales with training
- Develop the sales tools necessary to support the sales process, such as sales presentations, competitive briefs, FAQs, etc.
- Quarterback product marketing launches, partnering with Sales, Marketing, Brand Communication and Creative teams on the execution of campaigns
- Identify different use cases of our evolving product capabilities, craft messaging articulating these use cases for customers, prospective customers, and internal teams.
- Collaborate successfully with product management, marketing and sales teams to plan and execute the launch of new products, product features and service offerings
- Interact with sales, customer success and customers on a regular basis to continuously vet messaging and positioning and refine as needed
- Provide ideas/input back to Product Management to help continuously improve product and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field
- Will include some travel
- 7+ years professional experience in Marketing/Product Management, ideally 3-5 years in Product Marketing
- Prior experience in B2B marketing and SaaS preferred
- Agency, brand or other marketing experience desirable, but not required. However, ability to ramp quickly to gain expertise in this space is essential
- Contagious enthusiasm about email marketing and SaaS tools
- Creative problem solver with a track record of navigating ambiguity to get to practical solutions
- Extremely self-motivated - can take a concept or idea and run with it
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills (writing samples will be required as part of the interview process, as well as an assigned presentation to give an interview committee for finalist candidates)
- Adept at Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
- Excellent people, management and cross-functional leadership skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount
- Proven track record of delivering to schedule and to results
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment a must
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.