Patient Coordinator - Forest Lakes
The Southeastern Physical Therapy team has partnered with Ivy Rehab in their joint mission to offer more services and an exceptional patient experience. The same caring staff at Southeastern Physical Therapy will continue offer the same great service their patients have come to expect.
This is a an exciting opportunity in a NEW clinic!
Responsibilities of the Patient Coordinator:
- Responsible for providing outstanding and professional customer service
- Warmly greets and registers arriving patients
- Schedules new and current patient appointments
- Verifies insurance benefits and obtains authorizations
- Accurate patient demographic entry
- Collects and post co-payments as needed and explains insurance benefits to patients
- Perform general office duties
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a fast-paced medical office.
- Ability to learn/adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of insurance requirements
- Experience with obtaining authorizations
- Experience working with an EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment