Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Orange
IVY Rehab Physical Therapy is one of the leading outpatient physical therapy providers with over 150 clinics in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana because we have created a culture that focuses on the patient experience and getting them better.
Because we are an established company that is experiencing significant growth, we have the infrastructure and support that allows you to spend time with your patients. As a result of this, we are profitable, fast growing, entrepreneurial in spirit, and have an environment where our people achieve their personal and professional goals. At Ivy Rehab, being “all about the people” is more than just words on a wall. Just as we want to provide the best patient experience available, we also want to create an employee experience that is second to none.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Physical Therapist in our Orange,clinic,. Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe clinical environment
- Develop a plan of care based on physician’s orders and evaluation findings
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely manner
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care professionals
- Adhere to billing compliance standards
We offer a competitive benefit package which includes, but is not limited to, Paid Time Off, Health Care Insurance, 401k, Continuing Education, and realistic Bonus opportunities. In addition, we offer a mentorship program, residency program, and growth opportunities with training through Ivy University.
This position requires a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program and current state licensure as a Physical Therapist.