Because we are an established company that is experiencing significant growth, we have the infrastructure and support that allows you to spend time with your patients. As a result of this, we are profitable, fast growing, entrepreneurial in spirit, and have an environment where our people achieve their personal and professional goals. At Ivy Rehab, being “all about the people” is more than just words on a wall. Just as we want to provide the best patient experience available, we also want to create an employee experience that is second to none
We are looking for a PRN Physical Therapist for coverage in a variety of settings: skilled nursing, outpatient in the home, for mostly post surgical clients transitioning to outpatient, and in patient weekend rotation.
Responsibilities of this Physical Therapist include:
- Maintain a safe clinical environment
- Develop a plan of care based on physician’s orders and evaluation findings
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely manner
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care professionals
- Adhere to billing compliance standards
This position requires a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program and current state licensure as a Physical Therapist.