Patient Coordinator - Full Time Lumberton, NJ
IvyRehab Physical Therapy is one of the leading outpatient physical therapy providers with clinics in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North & South Carolina, Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana because we have created a culture that focuses on the patient experience and getting them better.
At IvyRehab, being “All about the people” is more than just words on a wall. Just as we provide the best patient experience available, we also want to create an employee experience that is second to none.
This is a an exciting opportunity for a Patient Coordinator in a NEW clinic in Lumberton, NJ! Responsibilities and requirements of this position are:
- 3-5 years administrative/office experience in medical field
- Physical Therapy office experience preferred, but not required
- Oversee the collection of required insurance co-payments, document in the computer system, and reconcile to the daily schedule
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience in insurance verification, patient registration and authorization procedures
- Previous experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook programs)
- Adhere to all HIPAA regulations regarding patient confidentiality and record keeping
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts including weekends
- Maintain and oversee proper attendance and punctuality of non-clinical staff to ensure that the clinic is operated in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work well under pressure