Patient Coordinator - Full Time - Lawrenceville
IvyRehab Physical Therapy is one of the leading outpatient physical therapy providers with over 190 clinics in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana because we have created a culture that focuses on the patient experience and getting them better.
We have an exciting opportunity in a BRAND NEW clinic for a full time Patient Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 3-5 years administrative/office experience in medical field
- Physical Therapy office experience preferred, but not required
- Oversee the collection of required insurance co-payments, document in the computer system, and reconcile to the daily schedule
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience in insurance verification, patient registration and authorization procedures
- Previous experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook programs)
- Adhere to all HIPAA regulations regarding patient confidentiality and record keeping
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Will be cross trained as a Physical Therapy Aide to assist the therapists as needed