Director of Strategy
Founded in 2003, Ivy Rehab is a private equity backed, rapidly growing network of best-in-class outpatient physical & occupational therapy clinics dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment. We operate nearly 200 clinics in 10 states: New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Virginia, and North/South Carolina.
This position will perform various financial and business analyses, own and develop strategy and actionable recommendations, and present and execute on such recommendations. The successful candidate will aid in the development of themes and content for work with members of the C-suite and virtually all elements of the organization including those members of our team caring for patients as well as our Board of Directors. Collaborate with operational and BD leadership to develop partnerships with major health systems, employers, and community groups. Presenting to senior-level executives will be commonplace. Support key strategic priorities and initiatives by owning and driving a set of special projects, including by not limited to enterprise performance improvement, payer contracting and revenue cycle. Negotiating and managing internal and external relationships is critical to the success of this position.
Responsibilities include industry and financial analytics, data analysis, data modeling, presentation and coalition building. This is a broadly defined role with the opportunity to make a major impact in our organization.
- Summarize and articulate complex issues in simple and easy to digest means (Power Point expertise is a must).
- Memorializing processes, best practices, and tools that add to organizational scale
- Contribute to leading the development of organization- and department-wide communication channels and materials.
- Create ad-hoc analyses and perform statistical analysis on financial data, identify trends.
- Assist in the budget & forecast process and maintain data integrity within the information system.
- Analyze and report upon actual vs. budget/forecast variances.
- Define and develop key performance indicators; analyze and interpret financial and operational performance, and track key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Evaluate operational efficiencies in various areas of the organization.
- Develop hypotheses, gather data, brainstorm alternatives, and generate recommendations.
- Integrate broad sets of data into frameworks which can then be used to synthesize learning and develop strategy.
- Support M & A activities.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an analytical role in finance, accounting, business management, or economics (investment banking or consulting experience preferred.
- Outstanding communicator in 1:1 and group settings (verbal and written).
- Highly committed to personal and professional growth.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and quantitative abilities that can be demonstrated
- Advanced skill level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in M&A