ITW Construction North America provides fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation sectors. Illinois Tool Works Inc. designs and produces an array of highly engineered fasteners and components, equipment, and consumable systems, and specialty products and equipment for customers around the world. A leading diversified manufacturing company with over 100 years of history, ITW's has nearly 100 decentralized business units, in 48 countries, and employs approximately 50,000 men and women who are focused on creating value-added products and innovative customer solutions.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Inventory planning on a weekly basis for Finished Goods and Components 9 product lines (Teks, CBS, EZ Anchor, Tapcon+, Sleeve Anchors, HammerSets, Packaging Materials etc.) with annually spending of $29.3 million.
- Working with 14 suppliers for purchase order releasing, delivery schedule confirmation, production plan tracking on a weekly basis.
- Project/Non-Flow-Business based demand & supply planning to ensure 100% on time delivery.
- Demand analysis and continuous monitoring on a weekly basis: act and plan based on demand change, including expediting or holding-back supplies, inventory level adjustment on Finished Goods and components.
- Standard Reporting and monitoring such as Exception Demand Report, Fill Rates, Inventory level and POS data analysis.
- Facilitate Inventory Planning system transition and key contributor on standardized pull-based planning using materials planning system
- Key contributor on inventory level process standardization and simplification.
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Operational, and Procurement area.
- Extremely detailed-oriented without losing sights on the big pictures.
- Advanced Data Analysis and Excel Skills.
- Strong communication skills and being able to work in a cross-functional team.
- MBA with focus on Supply Chain or Operations is a plus.
- Strong Materials Planning System experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus.