Founded in 1912, Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW) is a global industrial company centered on a differentiated and proprietary business model. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the ITW Business Model to generate solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s more than 50,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture. In 2018, the company achieved revenues of $14.8 billion, with roughly half coming from outside North America, making us a Fortune 500 company.
Join the ITW Tax team of over 40 professionals at Corporate Headquarters located in Glenview, IL and have an opportunity to work in Federal or International compliance.
- Minimum GPA 3.2
- Pursuing a Bachelor's (Currently Junior or Senior) or Master's degree in Accounting or Tax
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and self-review
- Work independently and on a team
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- 40-hour work week (paid hourly)
- Assist the Federal or International tax groups
- Prepare and process returns
- Work on projects, as assigned
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged..