As a key member of the Service team, this position will drive ITW Hartness as a differentiator in the secondary packaging market. This position will be a strong promoter of the ITW Hartness Culture, Vision and Values through their team and organization. Individuals in this position are required to work safely in a fast pace team environment.
The job duties will mostly be performed at ITW Hartness headquartered in Greenville, SC with some travel required for startup and troubleshooting at customer facilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Final testing of all ITW Hartness equipment
- Lead Factory Acceptance Testing while working closely with our Customers, Project Managers, the Engineering Team, and others, for seamless execution
- Participate and promote the creation of documented operational testing procedures within the department that exceed customer expectations while leading us toward a standard, optimized and repeatable check-out process.
- Direct involvement with cross-functional teams within ITW Hartness, to minimize warranty cost with a laser focus on quality
- Operate the 24/7 Technical Support Line as needed
- Other duties as required
- Travel to customer locations to troubleshoot and or set up equipment when needed
- Daily 5S
- Lead and be involved in projects pertaining to 80/20 while utilizing the ITW Toolbox
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Must have high school diploma or equivalency
- Ability to drive and influence performance results
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (preferred experience with Microsoft Office products)
- Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize, self-manage and multi-task while executing multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with the ability to be self-driven and adaptive to change
- Highly motivated, results oriented, and driven by success
- Continuous improvement background preferred
- Capable of working overtime, including weekends, sometimes with short notice
- 30% travel required
ITW Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, ITW Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.