Senior HR Generalist
The Senior Human Resources Generalist is a strategic business partner to the ITW Hartness Division to develop and deploy a world class employee experience for prospective and incoming talent. The Senior Human Resources Generalist will lead the talent pipeline, recruitment, and onboarding employee experience activities and will play a critical role in strategic staffing efforts to support the annual and long-range plans for ITW Hartness.
This position is located at the ITW Hartness HQ facility in Greenville, SC.
- HR focal point for all recruitment activities both internally and externally.
- In conjunction with the HR Director, manage the strategic staffing efforts to anticipate needs to build a talent pipeline.
- Full cycle process-lead and owner for activities from talent pipeline development to onboarding.
- Owns recruitment cycle activities including proactive sourcing, screening, interview processes, pre-employment, and offer stages.
- Lead in development and execution of new employee onboarding experience, including driving continuous improvement initiatives to create a world class experience for new employees.
- Support the HR team in creation and building of relationships with universities to drive and develop intern programs and campus recruitment activities.
- Partner with local community groups, universities, and agencies to support diversity and inclusion efforts across the business and talent pipeline development.
- Manage, build, and develop relationships with 3rd party external staffing agencies to effectively support strategic staffing efforts.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire to communicate key trends to stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the HR team and Marketing, develop and deploy external HR related branding.
- Lead and manage HR projects with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field. Will consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of experience of recruitment or staffing in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong organizational, change management, and analytic skills
- Strong project management skills
- Independent decision maker that makes great choices
- Strong ability to strive in ambiguity with personal agility
- Excellent at driving accountability and results through influencing
ITW Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, ITW Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.