Product Marketing Intern
The Product Marketing Intern for ITW Commercial Construction North America will gather and perform segment market research in defining top end users and their needs. They will use this data to create a sales playbook for key segment, create product promotions/schedule and support the launch of new products.
ITW’s products and solutions are at work all over the world - in deep-sea oil rigs, aerospace technology, bridges and wind turbines, healthcare, the spaces in which we live and work, the cars we drive, and the mobile devices we rely on. You are never, whether you know it or not, more than a few steps from an innovative ITW solution. In the words of a Mal Pancoast quote, at ITW, "You get paid to impact the world."
- Assisting with segment market research
- Creating sales playbook for key segment
- Assisting in creating product promotions & schedule
- Supporting new product market launch
- Customer research & understanding
- Utilization of external market database
- Value proposition creation
- Product positioning
- Marketing material creation
- Marketing campaign roll-out
- Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.