Material Handler (3223)
ITW Construction North America ITW Construction North America is seeking a Material Handler who will work in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals. He/she will perform basic warehouse duties including shipping, packing, loading and unloading trailers. You will also perform quality control and customer order accuracy duties.
ITW Construction North America provides fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation sectors. Illinois Tool Works Inc. designs and produces an array of highly engineered fasteners and components, equipment, and consumable systems, and specialty products and equipment for customers around the world. A leading diversified manufacturing company with over 100 years of history, ITW's has nearly 100 decentralized business units, in 48 countries, and employs approximately 50,000 men and women who are focused on creating value-added products and innovative customer solutions.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Pick and pack customer orders accurately and within established productivity standards
- Load product onto trucks or ocean containers in a safe manner. Unload product from trucks or ocean containers in a safe manner.
- Replenish inventory within the warehouse picking locations.
- Participate in inventory cycle counts according to established schedule.
- Observe all the ITW safety policies and procedures; maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Contribute towards process improvement within job parameters.
- All additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years distribution warehouse experience, order picking and cycle counting preferred
- Forklift certified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide all units of measure
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.