Digital Marketing Associate
Job Title: Digital Marketing AssociateDivision: Engine Repair
The Digital Marketing Manager develops, implements, tracks, and optimizes our digital world to deliver Omnichannel experiences that strengthen our brand loyalty, improve customer retention, and increases sales. Works with the Marketing team and various others in the organization in the support of consumers, and acts as the in-house expert on social, digital and email and ecomm activation.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Works both tactically and strategically with Brand, sales, and other aspects of the organization to grow our e-commerce presence and demand for our products.
- Maintain SEO for our websites and work with Brand to drive traffic to our websites.
- Create value-add content such as infographics, calculators, comparison charts, solicit reviews, and more to educate and drive consumers down the path to purchase.
- Manage/oversee Blogs, e-Newsletter, Influencers, and Social Media to help build create brand recognition.
- Set up Analytics to track results; Reduce bounce rates.
- Strategist for all digital campaigns through channels like Google Display Network, AdWords, geo-fencing, Social Media ads, etc.
- Responsible for Third-party Portal and Partner Site audits to ensure that the Omnichannel experience is consistent throughout.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Requirements of the job:
- BS degree in marketing or related field required.
- 2-3 years of working experience in digital marketing required.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. This job description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this position. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned.