Marcom and Digital Marketing Coordinator France
ITW is a fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing company with revenues totaling $14.8 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW has approximately 48,000 dedicated colleagues in operations around the world who thrive in the company’s unique, decentralized and entrepreneurial culture.
Additives International, one of 80+ business units owned by of ITW, manufactures and supplies specialty and innovative chemicals for the automotive aftermarket. Additives International manufacture products in Spain and Belgium, and commercialize around the globe serving markets in Europe, Middle East, Russia, Asia and Africa.
We are currently seeking a Marcom & Digital Marketing Coordinator position who will provide business partnership to our teams across Europe and will implement Marcom best practices in France. The role will be based in our facility in Bordeaux, France and will report to the Marcom Manager for the Division.
Marcom and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Communications Manager
The Marcom & Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible to deliver the means to effectively communicate with end-users and key customers. As local coordinator, this role will have responsibility on actions in France and Italy. He/she will also bring digital marketing expertise to the rest of geographies in the Division.
The position is responsible for executing effective marketing campaigns and communication for traditional & digital technologies, in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
The ultimate goal is to “pull the demand” and create value around our brands in the eyes of the end-users, our channel partners and the entire marketplace while also delivering above market sales growth, especially from innovative and differentiated products.
- Coordinate internal and external communication, sell-in and sell-out tools and promotions, as well as customer shows and events.
- Develop and launch online communication for the Division, digital actions and e-mailing campaigns to get the company's message out.
- Perform end-user research to discover other ways of reaching customers by way of the Internet and social media.
- Implement and monitor the assigned Marcom plan / budget.
- Analyze impact and return of the actions. Maintain metrics for tracking/reporting marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and ROI.
- Build brand awareness following the strategy set by Division Marcom Manager, ensuring that branding is applied consistently internally and externally.
- Support with the analysis of competitors providing with relevant information from the field to Marketing Managers.
- Take responsibility for local operational marketing tasks: local product adaptation, update of product information in local ERP and admin related tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in marketing or marketing communications.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- Proven knowledge and practical application of digital marketing best practices.
- Fluent in English and French. Italian will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written; strong and creative presentation skills.
- Passion and drive to deliver results
- Working knowledge of Microsoft softwares (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Outlook) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Ability to understand business strategy and its marketing implication.
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively.
- Good time management skills; ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced.