Material Handler 2nd Shift
ITW Construction North America is seeking a Material Handler who will work in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals. The Material Handler will perform basic warehouse duties including shipping, packing, loading and unloading trailers.
ITW Construction North America provides fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation sectors.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Work collaboratively with Outbound Coordinator, who will assign orders
- Pick customer orders within established productivity standards via RF technology
- Pack customer order using material handling equipment: this includes UPS, LTL and TL shipments
- Observe all the ITW safety policies and procedures; maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Be able to maneuver a standing forklift
- Contribute towards process improvement within job parameters
- Other duties as assigned
- One year of experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Forklift Certified
- Must be able to work 2:30-11 PM
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to bend, kneel, lift, stand and walk on hard surfaces such as concrete on a regular basis
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.