Technical Software Specialist
Alpine is seeking a Technical Software Specialist located either in the Dallas, Austin or Houston, TX area that will be responsible for maintaining existing customers as well as supporting new business opportunities by providing demonstrations and technical assistance to system users. This position will provide education and service to customer accounts and conversion accounts to assist them in effectively using the company’s proprietary Design Software Suite.
Alpine, an ITW company, is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to home builders to increase productivity and profitability.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Travels to key accounts to demonstrate Alpine’s proprietary software.
- Evaluates the plant operations of prospective customers to determine how they could utilize the company’s software to increase productivity.
- Conducts initial setup, software customization, and software training on site from the beginning to the end of new key customer conversion projects.
- Provides key account customization and training on Software applications.
- Provides feedback to Software Consultant Leads.
- Provides high quality customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or Construction Management preferred.
- Knowledge of truss plant operations, i.e., software, production and plant layout helpful
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Must possess professional Presentation skills
- Proven experience as a highly motivated, results-driven, self-starter
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Industry related software a plus
- Ability to travel up to 70% in car and/or air.
- Valid Driver's license within state of residence and must maintain a good driving record
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click [Click Here To Join] for information on how to contact us directly.