Responsible for all aspects of Information Technology for the Automotive Aftermarket (AAM) Divisions. Top Systems Executive, responsible for organization wide IT activities. Identifies computer and systems technology changes and trends. Determines long range organization wide IT needs and develops overall strategy to satisfy strategic business goals. This position will leverage economies of scale on IT spend (circa $2.6M current budget), while ensuring core infrastructure and key business systems (including ERP, After Sales, CRM) are aligned. The role is pivotal in driving and effecting change with a clear link to bottom line results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT Business Partner to AAM Division Leaders on a mix of strategic and tactical activities.
- Direct staff and resources to provide a high level of day-to-day support services, drive projects, and drive strategic initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate Information Technology Strategy and ensure strategy is consistent with strategic business objectives.
- Work with Segment and Corporate IT to ensure maximum use of available resources and Corporate leveraged programs.
- Ensure ITW and AAM IT policies and standards are compliant throughout the AAM.
- Continuous assessment of technologies for application within the AAM Divisions.
- Ensure IT operating environment evolves with new technologies.
- Identify, lead and mentor talent to build a strong IT talent/succession pipeline.
- Provide periodic status reports and updates to executive team.
- Support physical locations and field sales personnel throughout the AAM organization.
- Drive ITW Cybersecurity Framework throughout all locations and divisions supported.
- Maintain Disaster Recovery Plan and ensure plan details are communicated.
- Development, convergence and performance of network architecture, ERP and key business systems.
- Ensure IT development projects are completed on time, within budget and meet agreed ROI targets, achieving management buy-in/sponsorship and securing high user adoption.
- Development of Business Intelligence/Databases/Data Warehouses tools to satisfy reporting needs and facilitate front to back business analysis.
- IT analytics, cost/budget control and key performance metrics.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or Technology related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in managing an information technology environment with 5+ years’ experience in the direct supervision of technical personnel.
- Experience in the implementation and support of J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne or other leading ERP packaged solution.
- Strong knowledge of J.D. Edwards Enterprise One technology architecture.
- Experience in performing JDE E1 software and technical foundation upgrades.
- Experience in managing an environment that utilizes JDE E1 Development Tools, RPG programming language, and Command Language Programming.
- Experience in managing an environment that utilizes iSeries (AS/400) operating system and experience in peforming iSeries operating system upgrades.
- Proven Management skills
- 20 – 30 % Travel Required
- Proven ability to lead complex projects
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Highly motivated individual with proven leadership abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make independent decisions and demonstrate strong initiative
- Broad technical and cross functional background
- Able to adapt and successfully maneuver in a matrix organization
- Innovative and visionary
- Strong 80/20 mindset
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. This job description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this position. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned.