ITW North America Construction is seeking an Assembler for its Global Tool Unit based in Pontotoc MS. ITW North America Construction provides fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation sectors. ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Proficiently operate machinery to meet facility goals for productivity, quality, safety and teamwork through the process of assembling, packing, and quality checks for Cordless fuel cells in accordance with documented guidelines.
- Proficiently maintain machinery through lubrication, cleaning and replacement of parts with the use of tools to accomplish routine operation, and preventive maintenance requirements at each level.
- Perform all quality checks according to specifications established in the ISO 9001-2008 certification.
- Perform and/or meet all safety, teamwork, quality, production, scrap, and housekeeping, rules, practices, and goals. Identify and tag safety hazards on machinery and in work area. Perform improvements as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of related assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and safety guidelines
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and be able to perform simple math
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally effectively with co-workers and other departments
- Able to operate air and hand tools, lift up to 10 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.