District Sales Manager
ITW Residential & Renovation division is seeking a District Sales Manager to implement National and Regional sales strategies with channel customers through store execution, selling events, new product introductions, product training workshops, end-user demonstrations. This role may be based in the Chicagoland area.
ITW Residential and Renovation division of the Construction Products business segment is a global provider of innovative fastening solutions that improve contractor productivity and building quality in the residential, commercial and renovation construction industries. Our products are positioned as market leaders and category leading brands include wood to wood fastening systems (Paslode), structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners™), concrete anchoring systems (Tapcon®, Red Head®, Ramset®), underlayment screws (Rock-On®, Backer-On®), self-drilling screws (Teks®) and drywall anchoring systems (E-Z Ancor®). ITW Residential and Renovation, one of the largest divisions of ITW, strives to exceed top and bottom line growth expectations.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Develop strategic relationships with market and regional key contacts to drive ITW expansion opportunities, improve our in-aisle presence and leverage key accounts
- Analyze territory and product lines to maximize ITW sales opportunities and profitability
- Identify and implement sales programs through new products/ promotions to increase overall product line profitability for ITW
- Position ITW to win in assigned territory versus our competitors
- Plan and execute demonstrations to promote products to the channel / end-user customers
- Plan and execute effective regional and market training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of sales experience; experience with Home Centers and/or contractors preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Training experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Experience identifying and implementing sales programs
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.