Software Development Intern
The Software Development Intern for Alpine, a division of ITW, will help develop a mechanism and structure for centralization and access of data for Alpine’s iPanel software product. This new mechanism and structure for accessing iPanel data will be used to help de-couple, simplify, and modernize our software products.
- Analysis of existing iPanel data structures, data persistence, and data access methods
- Design a mechanism and structure for centralizing and accessing specific data elements or groups of elements to simplify the iPanel application
- Develop a prototype to illustrate the data centralization and access methods
- Share key learnings and implementation/approach with the team
- High-level product capabilities of the iPanel software
- Understanding of the existing data persistence and access methods used by the iPanel software
- Development of a design and prototype for data centralization and access
- Agile Development process and Scrum framework
- Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology related field.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as C++, C#, or Java and database technologies such as SQL Server and MongoDB.