Global Product Manager
ITW Construction provides a variety of fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation segments. With products manufactured at locations around the globe serving markets in North America, Europe, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. The Global Tool Unit (GTU) is a part of ITW’s Construction Segment. The GTU innovates, develops, and manufactures best-in-class Power Fastening Systems for the global construction market. Our highly differentiated tools are specified to be used in a variety of applications including wood framing, wood trim, and steel to concrete installations. Tools, and related fasteners, account for a significant portion of total segment revenues.
- Product owner responsible for growth through new product innovation. Manages global product lifecycle from cradle to grave (Inception through maturity to end of life).
- Collaborating with Marketing Director and Divisional stake holders to create and execute global product growth strategies.
- Monitors ongoing product performance and customer satisfaction and drives continuous product improvement both internally and externally.
- Monitors competitive landscape and develops the necessary response to grow and defend our position in the market.
Leads Customer Back Innovation Projects
- Conducts primary and secondary end user research and is the Global application expert for the designated product categories.
- Prepares business plans, financial analysis and market requirement documentation for new product development projects that are aligned with strategies globally.
- Champions New Product Development projects to ensure successful execution of deliverables to meet project timelines and deliver growth through new product introductions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing/Business or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Progressive marketing & product management experience across a large, multi-location/cultural global business is preferred
- Strong track record of leading global projects through all phases of stage-gate process
- Demonstrated ability to influence and successfully build productive relationships with leaders across geographically dispersed businesses
- Up to 30% travel, both domestic and international
*Employee referral bonus program eligible