● Receives orders via e-mail, online portal and provides prompt courteous response.
● Manages EDI order receipt and documentation on a daily basis.
● Enters customer orders, changes and generates standard and special invoices and weekly reports.
● Invoices and maintains tooling documentation files.
● Authorizes returns and approves customer debit memos as received.
● Enters return authorization and credits with customer (distributor or OEM) as needed.
● Assists small account sales via telephone and written correspondence.
● Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
● Processes return authorizations, product brochures, and general information as required.
● Coordinate effective ship date for customer with all areas of the organization.
● Maintains documentation and arranges shipments with freight forwarders.
● Is familiar with export Customs procedures to assure compliance.
● Creates and updates template bar code labels according to customer specifications.
● Assists with phase-in/phase-out of new and existing products to limit obsolescence and meet customer expectations.
● Supports the Finance team with unapplied cash investigations.
● Manages small account sales via telephone and written correspondence.
● Strives for increased efficiency by reducing or eliminating processes or steps.