The Accounting Intern for Alpine reports to the Division Controller and will be responsible for Accounting tasks and projects as assigned. This internship is designed to give a student hands-on exposure to a wide variety of analytical and specialized Accounting responsibilities including: Accounts Receivable, Cash Posting, Accounts Payable, and Financial Reporting.
Alpine, an ITW company, is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability.
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting.
- Maintaining records, systems, customer accounts, and generating reports for accounting.
- Support of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Audit as needed.
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Inventory Management.
- Data analysis, root-cause analysis, use of metrics.
- Rising Junior pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Coursework and/or understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, budgeting, balance sheets, cost control principles, and federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Critical Thinking & Decision Making: Ability to make logical and sound decisions and to know when to act independently and when to seek assistance.
- Curiosity & Learning Orientation: Actively identifying new areas for learning and applying newly gained knowledge/skill on the job.
- Drive to Excel: Driven to succeed and willing to go the extra mile. Perseveres in the face of obstacles and challenges.
- Interpersonal Skills & communication: Ability to work collaboratively and partner well with others, express oneself verbally and in writing, and listen well.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.