Global Product Marketing Director
ITW Construction provides a variety of fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation segments. With products manufactured at locations around the globe serving markets in North America, Europe, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. The Global Tool Unit (GTU) is a part of ITW’s Construction Segment. The GTU innovates, develops, and manufactures best-in-class Power Fastening Systems for the global construction market. Our highly differentiated tools are specified to be used in a variety of applications including wood framing, wood trim, and steel to concrete installations. Tools, and related fasteners, account for a significant portion of total segment revenues.
Leads Global Product Strategy Development and Customer Back Innovation for Cordless Fastening Tools
- Leads collaboration with operating divisions to set vision for construction fastening tools(systems) and product innovation strategies, including product roadmaps, long range planning and financial analysis.
- A strong customer advocate that champions a customer back innovation culture across all functions of the organization.
- Drives execution of CBI strategies through product and project management teams and ensures successful execution of key CBI deliverables.
- Develops strong relationships and works collaboratively with the operating division leaders as the primary point of contact for CBI strategies.
Strengthen Product Management
- Leads global product management team to develop deep product expertise and strengthen product life cycle management.
- Monitors ongoing product performance and customer satisfaction and drives continuous product improvement process both internally and externally.
- Conducts ongoing competitive analysis, synthesizes data, and communicates relevant information to operating divisions.
- Progressive product and marketing management experience.
- Multi-year cycles of success leading new product development teams and managing products through their full life cycle.
- Strong track record of leveraging data & analytics to develop and implement robust business strategies
- Excellent communication & influencing skills, proficiency in global project management
- Ability to travel up to 40%, both domestic & international
*Employee referral bonus program eligible